Saturday, March 6, 2010

Almost 34 weeks

PLEASE VOTE ON OUR BABY GUESSING GAME!!!!!

Well, I still have a stuffy head and nose but I feel a LOT better! In fact, I felt really good this week. My back barely hurts and my other aches and pains have been totally bearable. I even made it to the Rec Gym THREE, yes, 3 days this week! I can do the elliptical for about 20 minutes, easy level 1 but I do push myself with a little speed. Then, I lifted some weights- arms and chest and did a few leg extensions on the cybex machine. It felt good to still be able to workout! Or should I say, to be "back in the gym" after 2+ weeks off!

I have my 34 week Dr. appt Tuesday the 9th,,, and then a 5 days weekend for Springbreak! I have no idea what I am going to do with my time off! Right now I am feeling like the word "lazy" is coming to mind but I am hopeful to do something FUN! Maybe I will go to Gillette to see my friends that NEVER come see me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment