Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 15... heading into week 16!

So, in less than 5 more weeks we are over half done! WOW! Finally things are starting to speed up! Its still going to be a long wait until April though!



HUMMM,,, why was I feeling the little ghost baby moving and now I haven't felt a thing for about two weeks!?!?! You would think once I start feeling it, I would feel it more, not less! My friend, Amy, at work said maybe it's because my uterus is so stretched out from the third baby that he or she just has lots of room to roam! I am trying not to be worried and just pray that I will feel baby moving and fluttering soon! I keep telling myself, I am only approaching week 16, so maybe it is still too early. I didn't feel Jett until week 18- probably because he was my first and I didn't know what I was feeling for. I felt Oakley from week 13ish on,,, he was a tough and active little dude from the start!
So, I wonder why,,, when I know what I am feeling for, why I haven't felt this baby yet. PRAYING, PRAYING, PRAYING!!!
AND I don't know why but lately people have been telling me about miscarriages, stillborns and SIDS! AGHH!!! Don't need to hear all that right now! So,,, I just keep praying for peace and comfort!

Other than just feeling FAT for no reason,,, because I feel so good that I don't even feel pregnant, I am doing good!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, You are NOT FAT!!!!
    Second of all, it isn't for NO Reason!

    I hope that you start feeling baby soon! I honestly don't remember when I felt the any of my boys!

    My boys are SO excited for you! They were still in shock when they got to the truck! :) I told them.. "remember when we were eating supper and I was in the kitchen freaking out.. and Ethan was trying to guess why?" They both said they remembered... I told them "That's when Stacey told me!" They were not excited that I've known for so long! LOL But, they are very excited a new baby will be here soon! :)

    Hope your having a great Lazy Sunday!
    <3's and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete