Friday, December 4, 2009

Ultrasound was cool!

WOW, ultrasounds have come a long way since I had Jett's 8 years ago and even Oakley's, 6 years ago. I loved it! All was great,,, baby is perfect! It wiggled and moved and yes, I got it confirmed,,, it is hanging out very low! It was so cute! It was funny that it kept putting its right leg up by its check! Flexible lil' thing!!! Well, here are some pictures of Lil' Baby Neuharth!


In case you were wondering,,, The heartbeat was 141~
which I think sounds like a boy,
but I am still hopeful!

By the way, did I mention that I LOVE my new baby, boy or girl, whatever it may be. (No, we didn't find out and the ultrasound tech didn't even peek so NO ONE KNOWS!) I just LOVE MY SWEET LITTLE ONE! Our baby is adorable and perfect no matter what! I am just happy it is healthy! But either way, what a great surprise we are going to have in April!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, s/he's just precious! I can't wait to hold your lil one!

    While I'm bummed you didn't find out.. I'm proud of you for being strong!

    Those pictures brought tears to my eyes -- U/S's have come a long way.. such tiny little features!

    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...oh my goodness!!!!!! I love your baby too...we are all viewing the photos. That is totally amazing to me the details of the new technology!
    love ya
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, in my oppinion.........he or she is adorable, and tell Cory that I can see a resemblence to the boys some but I also can see the Neuharth side can't wait to meet my newest in person, Love,Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh that second pic is so stinkin adorable, it made my ovaries hurt! I hope you get your baby girl finally but if not at least we know you have good looking boys!

    I'm so happy for you!
    Love, Steph

    ReplyDelete