Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nearing the end of week 10


AAAHHHHH, this has been the longest week of the longest 1st Trimester!!! Hoping the last two weeks of this trimester, coming up, don't take this long.

MONDAY, I was just tired and not happy about being at work. It was a cold, dark and yucky day and after work I had to take Jett to soccer practice in the rain. It was just a blaaa day!
TUESDAY morning I woke up all disoriented, asking Cory if it was Friday? I was looking forward to sleeping in the next day, which I though was going to be Sat... boy was I in for a rude awakening when Cory said, "Good morning honey, yesterday was Monday so I'm thinking it's not Friday." Gee thanks Cory!
I popped my button off my pants and figured out the maternity pants my SIL gave me are NOT going to work on my FAT legs!!! I need to go shopping soon! My back started to feel achy and my throat/glands started to feel flared up by the end of the day. Jett had a soccer game Tuesday after school. It was a long busy day!
WEDNESDAY- I complained and whined a lot today! I got my eye brows waxed after school. I think being flat on my back with my head too low, for 20 minutes was not good. I started feeling like my face was filling up with blood and I was praying I wouldn't pass out as my limbs started getting numb! I know, I'm a dork! Then when she finally let me up I felt like CRAP!! Don't worry though, I am sure it was worth it. My eyes look great!!! When I finally started feeling a little better, I went to the Gym for a quick workout. My thirty minutes of spinning was a pretty good workout and then I lifted legs. Another really long tiring day!
THURSDAY- Can you say, BACK PAIN??? Ohhh boy my backache was totally flared up all day which made for a tough day. I took Tylenol (all I can take) several times and that didn't touch it! So, I think it was a combo of a crappy chair at work, sitting too much, too many dead lifts the day before, stress and I think my back is just "out". I guess I need Dr. Scott. Thursday was also the day someone at work "guessed". I was just a little P.O.ed! She said, a 'lil birdy told her there was something I needed congratulations for.' I tried to play dumb but she came right out and asked me if I was pregnant. I wanted to say no, but then I just said, "is it that obvious???" AGHH!!! I wasn't ready to tell people at work. I have been worried about that dark spot on the U/S and just freaked out if something goes wrong I don't want EVERYONE at work knowing already. I am only ten weeks. Geez, I know plenty of woman who have had miscarriages after ten weeks! I just don't feel like EVERYONE needs to know yet! I let her know this and she said my secret was safe with her... ???? Then, as you read in my last post, Oakley is suspecting his mom's having a baby, so I guess it is that obvious!!!
FRIDAY- My back was still hurting but it was a little better. I started to feel like I might be getting sick. I called the Dr. to ask if I could take preventative stuff like EmergenC and Airborne. The nurse said, NO but I could wait until I got the cold and then take TylenolCOLD! What? are you kidding me!? Cool, I can hardly wait to get sick.
My belly is sticking out more and more everyday! SO, I figured with the rumors about ready to start at work and my growing belly I had to tell my aid so she didn't hear the news from someone other than me. She is so sweet and trustworthy!
Did I mention I am feeling so fat!? I was going to "control my eating" with this pregnancy but I'm not off to a great start, specially this week! Too many poor choices at restaurants, too many "coffee drinks" and too much ice cream this week! What a rough week!
SATURDAY- Despite my wishful thinking earlier in the week I didn't get to sleep in!!! We were at soccer games at 7:45am!! It was a rough day with my first born! I swear, if I had a dollar for every time he whined or cried today I would have enough money for a mommy weekend getaway!!! Can you say, 'Naughty'? I was really struggling to maintain sanity today... I'm sure those same pregnancy hormones that are making my face breakout,,, are the same hormones that make me want to choke somebody! Luckily,,, we all survived!
So, here I am Sat. night, the end of the day, the end of the week and I feel huge! Seriously, like I should be having more than one!! Okay, maybe I just ate too much at Applebee's but what's the deal? It's ridiculous!
I will try to make next week more positive! really I will,,, when I get whiny I will just think about Jenni who carried not one, not two but THREE baby boys to almost 36 weeks!!! CHECK EM out!!! Isn't that amazing!?!?

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your stuff.. your a great writer! I laughed out loud, when you talked about getting your eyebrows waxed and said .. but they look great! WoOoHoOo! I should look into getting the forest they call MY eyebrows waxed!
    I also laughed at Cory's comment - it totally sounds like something Doa would say too! What a HUGE disappointment to find out it was only Tuesday.
    I think you look Beautiful and NOT FAT at all. I can't beleive your still doing dead lifts! Of course I can't believe you did them to begin with. OUCH LoL!

    Those babies are so precious!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tris are super cute...what did she have....and what are the names ? love ya MOM

    ReplyDelete